27.12.14

My experiments. Part 2

OUT OF STOCK
Pillow with duck printed on it. For printing is used original watercolor of duck by Olga Peregood
My previous post was about keeping doing. And I was suggesting you to keep practicing. I know artist often struggle with that thing. Today I have one more piece of cake for you to prove that point.
My todays yesterdays "unhappy experiments".Original watercolor by Olga Peregood
Based on THIS watercolor painting from my yesterdays "unhappy experiments" there are series of cute gifts have created.
OUT OF STOCK
Pillow with duck printed on it. For printing is used original watercolor of duck by Olga Peregood
To be even truly the list of paper I was painting with salt exercises was bought a used one. So I do my salt experiment on already used list of paper (both sides of the list) so it defiantly was creating for the bin exactly. So it was 100% hopeless paining.

We never know where our art journey will lead us. But it will be so wonderful places if we just be wise to keep on going when the weather is cloudy.
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig