24.12.14

What I received from Santa

Pillow with squirrel printed on it. For printing is used original watercolor of squirrel by Olga Peregood
Hello everyone!

I wish you a happiest happy holidays you have ever had. Whatever your dreams are I wish you they come true.

As mine. I have so much happy events in my life this year I cant even dream about. This is my first Christmas and New Year I will celebrate in Canada. I am so happy to start this vlog this year about watercolor and my art journey. And you know what a present I receive from Santa? My watercolor shop is open!

The story about my shop is interesting. I even didn't intend to open one. I just searching a company to print my squirrels and chipmunks on pillows to make a warmly presents for my friends for Christmas. So I was the first customer of my shop.

I know Christmas is on the doorstep and all your presents is ready but I am welcoming you to come and find out what presents did I for my friends this year.

Squirrel pillow is available for shopping online via this link - http://bit.ly/1H160vA

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig