31.1.15

Escape winter with watercolor

I want to escape a Canadian winter in my studio today and paint summer flowers. If you visit my twitter there is wall spammed with photographs of my winter days.

Work in progress. Watercolor by Olga Peregood
Work in progress. 1st wet layer of future painting. Watercolor by Olga Peregood

This exactly what I wanted to feel. Colors and everything so wonderful that I couldn't take  eyes off.
Salt effects and cling wrap did their job  very well.

Work in progress. Watercolor by Olga Peregood
Removing clingwrap and salt. 1st layer of future painting. Watercolor by Olga Peregood
I think this flowers will be painted in stages. A few brushstrokes every morning with fresh eyes.

Work in progress. Watercolor by Olga Peregood
Work in progress. 2nd layer of future painting.
Watercolor by Olga Peregood

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig