28.1.15

Feeling of wind playing with snowy branches in watercolor

Feeling of wind playing with snowy branches  in watercolor by Olga Peregood
Feeling of wind playing with snowy branches 
in watercolor by Olga Peregood

Every day on my morning walk I pass so many trees. I enjoy their beauty in snow, in storm, in different weather and sunlight angles. I live in beautiful countryside of Ontario so trees are everywhere.


I set a challenge not just paint a beautiful tree in winter but alive, with feeling of wind playing with its branches and snow falling down on blizzard. This exactly what I wanted to achieve. Watercolor is a magical medium!

Feeling of wind playing with snowy branches  in watercolor by Olga Peregood
Feeling of wind playing with snowy branches 
in watercolor by Olga Peregood
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig