16.1.15

Make your mistakes


First layer of future female deer in watercolors by Olga Peregood

First layer of future female deer in watercolors by Olga Peregood

This is very light very first layer of future paintings. This layer is so magical and wonderful that it can stop me from painting on the next layer!

But I don't afraid to ruin it. And I ruined it. Next day I put second layer almost ruins magical results of the first ones. This paintings were strewn with lucky accidents which so hard to achieve! I am crying how they were glow and so fresh!

But I don't regret. Now I realized I should work harder on my patience while I painting.

So this is unique photos of first layer that passed away.
First layer of future female deer in watercolors by Olga Peregood

First layer of future female deer in watercolors by Olga Peregood
Every mistake is necessarily sacrifice for artists grown. I appreciate my mistakes. Mistakes are makes my progress quicker!

I like her eye on second layer. I will use this painting as an exercise.

An deer eye appears on second layer in watercolor. 
~L~
And for this year, my wish for each of us is small and very simple. And it's this. I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something. So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life. Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever. — Neil Gaiman
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig