27.1.15

My watercolor friend ❖ Opera Rose

I began inspect my pallete from recent post My watercolor friend ❖ Perylene Maroon  It`s seems like my readers SO like it so I am glad to continue to inspect my palette today and moving to my next favorite.
My watercolor friend ❖ Opera Rose
My watercolor friend ❖ Opera Rose

When I want something fresh on my paintings I take watercolor Opera Rose by Winsor&Newton. It is so shining bright! And Opera Rose is excellent not only for painting roses! The color is beautiful by itself only. Simply. Look how watercolor Opera Rose interacts with other colors on my abstract painting.
Original abstract watercolor by Olga Peregood. Fragment
Original abstract watercolor by Olga Peregood. Fragment
 This abstract painting led to producing a very stylish cases for mobile devices.

LAPTOP SKIN 11" MACBOOK AIR based on Original abstract watercolor by Olga Peregood
LAPTOP SKIN 11" MACBOOK AIR
based on Original abstract watercolor by Olga Peregood
TABLET CASE/ IPAD (2ND, 3RD, 4TH GEN) based on Original abstract watercolor by Olga Peregood
TABLET CASE/ IPAD (2ND, 3RD, 4TH GEN)
based on Original abstract watercolor by Olga Peregood

 I purchased this Opera Rose tube via this link
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig