26.1.15

Painting dogs in watercolor ❖ between stages

Watercolor by Olga Peregood
Original puppy watercolor by Olga Peregood
This Yorkshire Terrier never meant to be. It was just for exploring and learning to paint new subject for me. Time I saw this puppy I cant remove puppy from my mind "how could I paint him in watercolor?" His fur is so attractive. So I ask for photograph as this guy didn’t stay on a place and become to approach it.
Work in progress. Watercolor by Olga Peregood
Work in progress. Watercolor by Olga Peregood
In same time I take part in competition and this painting suits to it so much. I just made the background more bright blue in purpose of task.
Watercolor by Olga Peregood
Work in progress. Adding background. Watercolor by Olga Peregood
So my jorney start from meeting, right now the dog on competition and who knows in whom house he will find his place later?
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig