29.1.15

Painting dogs in watercolor ❖ between stages

Original dog watercolor by Olga Peregood
Original dog watercolor by Olga Peregood
Due to my recent post about showing the hole creating process as it become popular I continue this topic. This time we will jump into the process of creating this puppy in stages I have already painted. Believe me or not it was creating from my mind not from photograph. I enjoyed new technic fur forming so much so it is no big deal to paint any fur creature.

It`s all about the eyes. Ones you notice that somebody looking at you from a paper then enjoyable journey of creating fur, ear, neck is starts.

Eyes appears on early stage. Watercolor in progress by Olga Peregood
Eyes appears on early stage. Watercolor in progress by Olga Peregood
Main trouble is to stop in time. It is so much fun so you can`t stop.
Eyes appears on early stage. Watercolor in progress by Olga Peregood
Working on details in stages. Dog watercolor in progress by Olga Peregood
You can notice how loose I am and how many details I don’t worry about between stages. It prove how much fun I have during painting and not worry about the details. That is art for me. Just enjoy what you do. All your troubles are away and don’t be worry about details and anything else at all.
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig