11.1.15

Paper challenge

It`s seems like paper I have been taken from Belarus disappeared quickly. New country new materials.
So now I am sitting in front of a bunch of paper from different manufactures are waiting to be tested for my approval. As I have no idea which is to buy I bought them at once. So this is the list.

  • WINSOR & NEWTON - 140 LB. - ROUGH 
  • LANAQUARELLE - 300 LB. - ROUGH 
  • MOULIN DU ROY - 140 LB. - ROUGH 
  • RICHESON FINEST STUDIO - 135 LB. - COLD PRESSED 
  • SAUNDERS WATERFORD - 200 LB. - COLD PRESSED - HIGH WHITE 
  • THE LANGTON PRESTIGE - 140 LB. - ROUGH 
  • Arches Watercolour - 140 LB. - Rough
I have so much fun right now. Every painting starting on absolutely new piece of paper. I don't know how it will work. Every piece new adventure and impressions. From now it is hardly decide which one is the best.

If you use the link below, you'll get 10% off your first order -
http://bit.ly/1X7cIfr

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig