28.2.15

Backstage ❖ My first watercolor tutorial ❖ The cover

What a wonderful day today. I was painting in the morning, then I go outside and have so much fun with my family. We were sliding from hills on snow sliders . Then I return home and work on cover for my painting tutorial "Escaping Winter.Roses". This is a cover.

cover for my painting tutorial "Escaping Winter.Roses"
The cover for my first painting tutorial "Escaping Winter. Roses"
I always feel enthusiastic after painting in my studio. After painting roses and feeling there is a summer in the middle of winter, I feel enthusiastic even more! I am happy to share this magic through my film.

And this is not an end of a day. After posting this, I am going on my skating lessons.

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig