6.2.15

I attend skating lessons


I attend skating lessons for beginners. My eldest dream. I am the oldest pupil in our group. Kids think I am a second teacher ;)

Yesterday I come 30 minutes before the lesson and have opportunity to watch for seniors. All 30 minutes it seems like all they do is repeating falls. I may expect them to have a grumpy faces but instead they have the same face as they go to kiosk for newspaper! Once somebody falls next moment he or she rapidly jumps up and eager to repeat the trick fall.

This evening make me many food for my mind about successful state of mind, attitude to mistakes and falls. Not only in skating or in painting but in other spheres of my life too!

I bought safety protective gear and gonna be on fire nest lesson!
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig