2.2.15

My watercolor friend ❖ Cadmium Yellow Deep Hue

I like to talk about my recent paintings, behind the scenes and sharing art journey. But most of all I like topic about my palette. I know there are many talented painters from my readers. Colors are our best friends. So lets go on party now!
My watercolor friend ❖ Cadmium Yellow Deep Hue by Daniel Smith
My watercolor friend ❖ Cadmium Yellow Deep Hue by Daniel Smith from here
 When I want party or surprise on my painting I take Cadmium Yellow Deep Hue by Daniel Smith. When people and friends wonder about my new bag with my watercolor abstract printed on it from my shop I always ask them what this effect looks like?

society6 TOTE BAG 13" based on Original abstract watercolor by Olga Peregood
OUT OF STOCK
TOTE BAG 13" based on Original abstract watercolor by Olga Peregood
It`s so surprising me. There are always so different answers and associations with this color: sparklers, fireworks, salute, champagne, sun, dandelion, pollen! What just one color can do with your picture?!
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig