31.3.15

My watercolor friend ❖ Quinacridone Gold

My watercolor friend Quinacridone Gold by Winsor&Newton and its influence on roses foliage.  Original golden roses watercolor by Olga Peregood.
My watercolor friend Quinacridone Gold by Winsor&Newton and its influence on roses foliage. 
Original golden roses watercolor by Olga Peregood. 

With my new favorite watercolor Quinacridone Gold by Winsor&Newton I could bravely forget about green watercolor tubes to portray greenery on my paintings. With my new one and Indigo and Violet we could grow our own greens with bunch of fun included.
My watercolor friend Quinacridone Gold by Winsor&Newton
My watercolor friend Quinacridone Gold by Winsor&Newton from here 
This is not all.
  • Like its interaction with salt, gain very rich effects 
  • and with cling wrap. 
  • Quinacridone Gold add warmth vintage atmosphere on painting.
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig