29.3.15

Perfect bouquet for event SOLD

Original red carnations watercolor by Olga Peregood
SOLD Original red carnations watercolor by Olga Peregood
Past one year since we arrived in Canada. I bought bright bouquet of red carnations to highlight an event. What funny is reds recalls in Canadian symbols.

Canada brings new colors in my life. This country wide opened my mind. Shows how huge the kindness in people could be. I saw a freedom. I highly appreciate how warmly Canada meet me. Negativity oriented people could say I didn't see dark side of Canada. But isn't it in our charge/responsibility to choose/pay attention the side?

My little study of painting carnations in my favorite medium watercolor. Now I lay my eyes on huge piece of paper...
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig