4.3.15

Stuff ❖ Palette

I was searching for that thing for a long time and finally I bought it in for kitchen department. I use this egg container as my palette.
Egg tray with snap lid by Kitchenbasics as a palette
Plastic egg tray with snap lid by Kitchenbasics as a palette 

I have my palette already and I like it. This one - it has a snap lid, so colors will not dry quickly.

Egg tray with snap lid by Kitchenbasics as a palette
Egg tray with snap lid by Kitchenbasics as a palette

I will use lid for mixing colors.
Egg tray with snap lid by Kitchenbasics as a palette
Egg tray with snap lid by Kitchenbasics as a palette

This is plastic so it's light-weight. I will take this palette for traveling as well.

I also bought this ceramic egg dish palette for additional colors for mixing.
Ceramic egg dish as a palette

They both are very cheaper than similar palettes in art supplies stores, so it's very beneficial.

Right now stores stocking for Easter so I think it's the best time to look for Chocolate Easter Bunny and egg containers palettes!
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig