27.3.15

Suits me the best

Original chipmunk animal watercolor "Suits me the best" by Olga Peregood
Original watercolor "Suits me the best" by Olga Peregood

I walked through local art galleries and found funny collection of oils about chipmunks: chipmunk sitting in a boot, another painting of chipmunk behind garden tool. These paintings inspire me to paint mine in watercolor.

Knowing chipmunks quite well by having opportunity watch them near our house I took my son's sneakers into my studio and have a good time painting my interpretation.

Sneakers on my painting looks too small compare to chipmunk, but remember this is a kid's size shoe!

Now I have to made serious decision in which of walls to place this painting in children room or in lobby near boot shelf?

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig