24.4.15

Love begins with a little

It is very important for me to share my discoveries that I do in my tutorials. But more important is to paint just for me in my studio.

Spring is lost somewhere this year. The sky covered with clouds. It is hard to believe to calendar it is spring because of snow 3rd day.

This is my today's painting of a branch with buds almost ready to blow. I found this branch on my morning walk and as a child I rapidly grab it into my studio.

Original watercolor "Love Begins With A Little" by Olga Peregood. Fragment
Let's be honest. Magic don't happens. It is steel snowing out my window.

I call this painting "Love Begins With A Little". If you learn to see, love and appreciate little things in life magic will be happened continually.

If you look closely on the end of these little unblown buds they turned red. Spring is already here and turn her little lamps!

Original spring watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment
Painting is my escape.

Who knows if I was born in warm countries I won't be an artist. If there is warm sunny days there aren't all these beautiful roses, hydrangeas, carnations and other paintings and tutorials in my life and on this blog.

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig