23.4.15

My 3 painting tutorial

my third carnations watercolor painting tutorial Pop Up!

I accomplish a bunch of stuff the last time. I feel overwhelmed by techniques, ideas, features and tricks in my favorite medium watercolor. Its good time to spread the world with it through this film.

Basics and little tricks to make your subjects POP UP! from a paper and attract the viewer.

I take a very simple subject for this aim to pay attention to watercolor techniques and possibilities definitely.

Happy painting,
~L~

Duration: 30 minutes approx.
Full length HD video available for watching online and for download file on the computer by follow this link - http://ladywonderbrush.usefedora.com/
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig