18.4.15

Preparation

Work in progress. Watercolors of spring flowers by Olga Peregood
I have a problem with tutorials. Once I start to prepare subjects to paint for tutorial I soon realized I enjoy painting so much so I absolutely loosen in my own world and forgot what for I was starting it for.

I have so wonderful day today in my studio. Birds, animals, and spring flowers laying everywhere on the floor in my studio.

It is almost impossible to concentrate these paintings are just my exercises and experiments for future demonstrations. They are so amazing I loose control and forget about everything just painting for fun and for me.

It is hard side to be an artist.

While preparing for my demonstration I discover so wonderful new effects! Now watercolor became even more unexpected and exiting medium!

It seems ages till I could continue my session tomorrow with fresh eyes.

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig