2.4.15

Being brave

Original Dutch rose watercolor by Olga Peregood. Fragment
I like my painting roses tutorial so much so I imagine like I am a student and like I learn from myself how to paint roses!

I absolutely amazed by red roses appears on my painting. And I was since the beginning. Watercolor is so pleasant in process. Viewer would enjoy finished piece but as an artists we have such a luck to enjoy the in-between stages in process!

Take a look at 1st layer! The glow of colors is breathtaking. You should be brave enough not to afraid to ruin such beauty on next stages!

Original Dutch roses watercolor by Olga Peregood. Stages

Painting tutorial "Escaping Winter. Roses"  available by follow this link - http://bit.ly/2g00SCX

P.S. Please stop me to paint in reds!
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig