6.5.15

Backstage ❖ My fourth watercolor tutorial ❖ Camera day

Upcoming watercolor painting tutorial by Olga Peregood. Film editing process
Upcoming watercolor painting tutorial "Coming Closer. Ducks" by Olga Peregood. Film editing process

I have SO much fun filming one of my favorite subjects − ducks swimming in a pond in my favorite medium watercolor.

There are so many to be discovered in watercolor and I am happy to share my interpretations and discoveries with my viewers through this funny and simple and capacious session.

It`s Spring here in Ontario. Recharging batteries after camera day. Enjoying watching ducks and gooses swimming in water, building their nests.
A photo posted by Olga Peregood (@ladywonderbrush) on

 ~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig