19.5.15

Backstage ❖ My fourth watercolor tutorial ❖ PRE-ORDER

On the set of  "Coming Closer. Ducks" painting tutorial by Olga Peregood
I am so in love with this coming "Coming Closer. Ducks" painting tutorial. I step around my painting I did during demonstration on camera. I wonder this is was just an example in learning purpose and this painting is true magic. I am so glad magic happened in front of the camera!

So right now I am working on next painting tutorial and it will be a whole series of tutorials. Right now I am planning to figure out how to do it this summer 2015 for you. Chapter selection, subjects, how to film, working on scenario, equipment and a lot of things.


And I am glad to inform you that there is my coming "Coming Closer. Ducks" painting tutorial which will be released 21 May is available by PRE-ORDER by this link - http://lazywonderbrush.teachable.com/p/coming-closer-ducks

It is such perfect opportunity to register by PRE-ORDER as you know you will watch your tutorial the day it will be released. There is -25% off the price by PRE-ORDERING as well.

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig