3.5.15

Behind my shoulders ❖ Spring joy ❖ Day 1

Behind my shoulders ❖ Spring joy ❖ Day 1 ❖ Stage 1 and 2
 Watercolor by Olga Peregood. Work in progress.

Opening new topic for you. I select one painting and let you follow me watch me day by day as painting will develop as you stay behind my shoulder. So I called this topic "Behind my shoulders".

This is incredible idea! Let's paint with me and feel the rush and adrenaline which you can bring in hole your day as I do.

Usually I work on several paintings at one session. I choose one painting just for publishing in my blog.

Enjoy!!!

Today I take new white piece of paper and get exited just from this! If you watch my video on YT or read this my post you already know what is my favorite watercolor paper.

I imagine new interesting adventure is waiting for me. I don't know where am I going and what a result will be. This feeling of foretaste is made my day and my paintings!

I have my new favorite watercolor Quinacridone Gold by W&N and I want to play with it today.

Behind my shoulders ❖ Spring joy ❖ Day 1 ❖ Stage 1
 Watercolor by Olga Peregood. Work in progress.
This is kind a geocint flower or something like that. I am just sitting and enjoying while layer is drying. I like juicy colors mixed together on paper.

Behind my shoulders ❖ Spring joy ❖ Day 1 ❖ Stage 2
 Watercolor by Olga Peregood. Work in progress. Still wet

I called this painting "Spring Joy".
This topic going to be favorite on this blog!
See you on next session! I can`t wait!

~L~
behind my shoulders topic by Olga Peregood

Behind my shoulders

Is favorite topic on my blog where I am sharing how I paint in real timeline and in real stages in process.

In "Behind my shoulders" I am painting just for myself. Not for demonstrations, tutorials, not for my paintings to be sold, where I haven't limits in time, deadlines, exhibition dates, etc. There truly I am painting.

In my studio I usually have 10-20 paintings in developing process. Usually I am working on several from them at one session. For "Behind my shoulders" in blog I publish just one painting on purpose. So my readers might follow me and figure out how the painting develops in real timeline in stages.

On my tutorials you can see how painting magically appears just in 30 minutes! I don`t want to deceive my viewers as for filming process I should speed up, also film goes through editing process with cutting.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig