7.5.15

Behind my shoulders ❖ Spring joy ❖ Day 3

Behind my shoulders ❖ Spring joy ❖ Day 3 ❖ Stage 5
 Watercolor by Olga Peregood. Adding background

Remember our previous session?

Behind my shoulders ❖ Spring joy ❖ Day 2 ❖ Stage 3 and 4
 Watercolor by Olga Peregood. Work in progress. Still wet
I fascinated about colors and light playing on my subject. I even don't know where to go.

It is seems like 2nd flower need some background as well, isn't it? I will add the background behind 2nd flower and look how painting will be changed.

Behind my shoulders ❖ Spring joy ❖ Day 3 ❖ Stage 4 and 5
 Watercolor by Olga Peregood. Work in progress. 
Now I will wait fresh ideas where to move next. I still don't know where I should go. Anyway I like my painting at this stage already. It`s pleasure to searching new ideas to work on it further!

~L~
behind my shoulders topic by Olga Peregood

Behind my shoulders

Is favorite topic on my blog where I am sharing how I paint in real timeline and in real stages in process.

In "Behind my shoulders" I am painting just for myself. Not for demonstrations, tutorials, not for my paintings to be sold, where I haven't limits in time, deadlines, exhibition dates, etc. There truly I am painting.

In my studio I usually have 10-20 paintings in developing process. Usually I am working on several from them at one session. For "Behind my shoulders" in blog I publish just one painting on purpose. So my readers might follow me and figure out how the painting develops in real timeline in stages.

On my tutorials you can see how painting magically appears just in 30 minutes! I don`t want to deceive my viewers as for filming process I should speed up, also film goes through editing process with cutting.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig