4.5.15

First painting ❖ ❖ ❖ S O L D ❖ ❖ ❖

Original watercolor by Olga Peregood. SOLD

I just started this year making tutorials.

I recently received comments, questions about my painting art and feedback on tutorials and YT videos.

And this is my first painting SOLD.

Before I started I give myself a time not to ask many. When you really deep in that and not expect results just work and believe. When it sells some day you know it so wonderful feeling. And it is unexpected and such a celebration!

Anybody could start to become an artist at any age of life. When it happens and you sell your first painting. I can't describe this feeling I am overwhelmed right now. As artists the day we sold our first paining will never be forgotten.

Work, patience, practice, believe you can − dreams come true!

It's time say goodbye to my painting. I have so much pleasure by painting it. I hope it brings lovely emotions into its new home.

P.S. Next day another painting was sold as well!
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig