25.5.15

My watercolor friend ❖ Reds palette

My watercolor friends. Reds palette
I fall in love with my lovely palette. My favorite colors jumping from one painting to another. I feel I should experiment with new colors I have never used before.

It is like in life. You have your favorite friends you know them well you enjoy a company but meeting and making new ones is so wonderful!

My favorite reds:

  • Watercolor Perylene Maroon by Winsor & Newton from here
  • Watercolor Alizarin Crimson by Winsor & Newton from here
  • Watercolor Opera Rose by Winsor & Newton from here
  • Watercolor Quinacridone Margenta by Winsor & Newton from here
  • Watercolor Quinacridone Red by Winsor & Newton from here

~L~

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig