19.5.15

Set a challenge

Original goose watercolor by Olga Peregood. In process before adding final detail - an eye
As an artists the most valuable time spending is simply painting for yourself.

It is hard to turn in to as there is "Coming Closer. Ducks" painting tutorial is coming and I  have a lot of other  things to do. But I should.
  • I made my discoveries that I show later in my tutorials during such sessions.
  • And I grow as an artist by little steps during such sessions as well.
  • I keep my enthusiasm and feel energized in everyday life by investing my time into such sessions.
  • I can`t even imaging how this everyday little pushes myself to paint influence on the whole journey!
Right now I have several goose watercolors laying everywhere in my studio.  This one is my favorite. I set a challenge to portray his shaking body after his bathing in a pond. My hands are shaking before I am going to add an eye and my goose will alive since then.

Original goose watercolor by Olga Peregood. In process before adding final detail - an eye

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig