24.5.15

The Fastest Animal

My lucky talisman. Original turtle watercolor by Olga Peregood
"My lucky talisman"
Original turtle watercolor by Olga Peregood
I found that less is more. It is better to add a tiny brushstroke for one set and save the freshness of first wash than overworking follow your rush.

Seems like my turtle is the fastest animal! With watercolor turtle appears very quickly just with 2 layers. My first watercolor animal painting that was sold was a turtle. It was sold very quickly the next day it was painted.

As soon as my first painting of turtle leaving my studio I have to paint another one. My lucky talisman.

~L~
A photo posted by Olga Peregood (@ladywonderbrush) on
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig