1.6.15

What can you do with your art?

Original geocint watercolor by Olga Peregood framed
Original watercolors by Olga Peregood

As time goes by there is a huge bunch of paintings in my studio. Revising and sorting it is my favorite thing.

I feel like I am in charge of future joy and I create the way I will entertain myself.

The keyword is PLEASURE.
  • Which painting will bring me the most pleasure if one will go for gifts for my friends?
  • Which painting will bring me the most pleasure if I will use for decorating my house?
  • Which painting will bring me the most pleasure if one will be sold?
  • Which painting will bring me the most pleasure if one will suits for future painting tutorial as a draft idea?
  • Which painting will bring me the most pleasure if I will publish it on my blog?
  • Which painting will bring me the most pleasure if one will go for the bin?

There are so much you can do with your art! You can paint for pleasure, you can sell, show, or teach or all at once.

You choose.
You in charge.
You rock.

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig