16.7.15

Backstage ❖ Watercolor painting tutorial "Fuzzy & Fluey. Lama" ❖ Cover

HD video watercolor painting tutorial "Fuzzy & Fluey. Lama". The cover

Each time I produce new tutorial I feel like "This is the best tutorial I did ever!" This time my feelings are so high. This film is a true magic. If you like watercolor as a medium and paint regularly you might know how hard to achieve so lucky fur effect. Imagine my feelings when I saw it in front of the camera!

Camera day was really blessed and it is a sign for me that I am on my way and to continue.

Right now video tutorial is passing through editing process. And very soon it will be available for watching online.

Editing process of watercolor painting tutorial "Fuzzy & Fluey. Lama"

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig