30.7.15

My studio`s talisman

Pillow with chipmunk printed on it. For printing is used original watercolor of chipmunk by Olga Peregood
Look who decorate my studio! I have so much pleasure by painting this chipmunk when I first come to Canada and saw them everywhere near our house. Now my joy grow even more, because I turn it into nice pillow that decorate my studio right now.

My pillows based on my watercolor chipmunk became quite popular. I absolutely love them! This one from my studio is 16".


They also available in 18 and 20 inch.

My pillows are available for shopping online and delivery worldwide. For viewing a full collection of gift products based on these paintings visit my shop - http://bit.ly/1VQaleU

~L~

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig