30.8.15

Romantic watercolor paintings

Original watercolor "Fantasy Bouquet" painting by Olga Peregood from studio vlog painting session
Hi, there! Welcome to my studio vlog and join my Sunday`s afternoon painting session! This is one of my romantic watercolor paintings which is called "Fantasy Bouquet" because I painted it intuitively purely from my imagination.

Original watercolor "Fantasy Bouquet" painting by Olga Peregood from studio vlog painting session. Fragment

Romantic watercolor paintings video tutorial

http://bit.ly/1JDlJFC

In this tutorial we learn so much:
- how to find subject in loose abstract wash
- how to turn on your imagination
- how to be brave and trust your inner artist while implementing ideas on your paintings
- how to portray foliage with a cling wrap
- how to paint roses, buttons, different flowers
- how to paint a bouquet
- how to work with layers
- and so much more!

Follow and watch me painting this wonderful flowers on my YouTube channel `lazywonderbrush` via this link - http://bit.ly/1JDlJFC

Have a wonderful time painting,
~L~
Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi Olga! Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us :). I don't remember being struck by an artist's style in a long time. Your relaxed and free approach to painting is wonderful.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, I was searching style of painting that excites me for so long! I was so happy to find it and get it, so I opened this blog to share this. So your comment is very delight for me. Thank you for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig