10.9.15

My photo brushes I`ve got

Hi, there! I love my old brushes which I brought from Belarus so much so I paint carefully as long as possible with them. It`s time to change them. Look my photo brushes I found on this half of the Earth. I am so happy with my new ones!

My photo brushes

My basic brush using all the time during painting is Raphael Kolinsky Red Sable Brush, size 10
All is alright: the volume, the size, the softness, holding pigments, moving across the surface of the paper, hope we will spent long wonderful moments together.

Watercolor  Raphael Kolinsky Red Sable Brush, series 8404, size 10 from here
Watercolor  Raphael Kolinsky Red Sable Brush, series 8404, size 10 from here
At the final stage while adding final touches and detailing I will use Pro Arte Renaissance Sable Watercolour Brush Size 6 and a little bit smaller in size than previous one Jacksons KOLINSKY-TAJMYR Sable size 4. They are not so expensive as by basic brush. So I got both. For me they both absolutely equally in quality. 

Pro Arte Renaissance Sable Watercolour Brush size 6 from here and Jacksons KOLINSKY-TAJMYR Sable size 4 from here
Pro Arte Renaissance Sable Watercolour Brush size 6 from here
and Jacksons KOLINSKY-TAJMYR Sable size 4 from here
For exciting washes I use Russian Watercolor Nevskaya Palitra squirrel round brush size 12.

Watercolor Nevskaya Palitra squirrel round brush size 12
Watercolor Nevskaya Palitra squirrel round brush size 12
I use it to bring a large amount of pigment or water on a paper. I also like how hair and shape leave wonderful brush marks on a paper. Right now I am working on my next tutorials for my Virtual Class. Look how I add final leaves on my foxgloves watercolor painting from one of upcoming tutorials.

Original watercolor White Foxgloves painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment from future video tutorial.  Adding final leaves with Nevskaya Palitra squirrel round brush size 12
Original watercolor White Foxgloves painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment from future video tutorial. 
Adding final leaves with Nevskaya Palitra squirrel round brush size 12
Enroll into my Virtual Class and receive news on upcoming tutorials via this link - http://bit.ly/1P4EJ0p

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig