14.9.15

My watercolor friend ❖ Pale Wisteria

Pale Wisteria by Turner Artists Watercolour
Pale Wisteria by Turner Artists Watercolour 15ml from here
Original "Old Garden Hydrangeas" watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment
Original "Old Garden Hydrangeas" watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment
Hi, there! This is watercolor Pale Wisteria which I tried on my "Old Garden Hydrangeas" watercolor painting which was in process on that moment.



Pale Wisteria by Turner Artists Watercolour
Pale Wisteria by Turner Artists Watercolour 15ml from here
It`s is kind like guash effect, but look how transparency gradually and soften it is on petals after I applied Pale Wisteria watercolor.

Original "Old Garden Hydrangeas" watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment
Original "Old Garden Hydrangeas" watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment

So it is good one in my palette!

I purchased this tube via this link - http://bit.ly/1ULeiyb

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig