15.9.15

My watercolor friend ❖ Phthalo Green Yellow Shade

Squeezing into palette Phthalo Green Yellow Shade by Turner Artists Watercolour from here
Original "Old Garden Tea Roses" watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment

Hi, there! I painted flowers all summer, so I needed many green color in my palette. I got this watercolor to try.
It`s beautiful. But actually, I don’t feel so excites about it as this when I first applied it for greenery for my Old Garden Tee Roses watercolor painting.

Original "Old Garden Tea Roses" watercolor painting by Olga Peregood in process.
Applying 
new green shade
But look, how wonderful the finished piece is.

Original "Old Garden Tea Roses" watercolor painting by Olga Peregood
I always try to paint with favorite colors. After this green I feel so free to try new colors, look what`s new on the market and paint with unlikable colors from my palette.

I purchased this green via this link - http://bit.ly/2lF54JD

~L~

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig