16.9.15

My watercolor friend ❖ Ultramarine

Original "Foxgloves Orchestra" watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. SOLD
Hi, there! Ultramarine is perfect for painting skies and making clouds just with water. I tried to use same effect for my foxgloves watercolor painting for white buds on a blue sky which I created during demonstrating and filming for future course which will be released later in my Virtual Class. As it works I tried to paint a larger painting of foxgloves and I exaggerated this effect with salt. I am absolutely thrilled with the result!

Original "Foxgloves Orchestra" watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment. SOLD

Thank you, Winsor & Newton for Watercolor Ultramarine!

I purchased this tube via this link -  http://bit.ly/28fBG05

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig