13.9.15

When I was a beginner in watercolor

Original Turtle watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. SOLD

Hi, there! My course is not launched yet but painting from is already sold.

You might saw my Turtle painting in this video on my channel `ladywonderbrush`.

I sold regularly. What interesting about this turtle is when I was a beginner in watercolor and paint a lot my friends "waited" when I sold my 1st painting. When I finally sold my 1st animal painting they laughing at me because it was a turtle :)

Actually I sold it the next day I painted it.

Turtle is my lucky talisman since then and it leave my studio very quickly each time I paint it.

So I should quickly paint one more turtle!

~L~

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig