3.10.15

Capturing Stock Flower`s Magic On Camera

Original milky stock flower watercolor painting in process by Olga Peregood. Fragment of first layer.
Original milky stock flower watercolor painting in process by Olga Peregood. Fragment of first layer
I used Watercolor Naples Yellow by Daniel Smith
Hello my dear readers! I found a new favorite flower while living in Canada. This is milky stock flower.
Milky stock flower near my easel
Milky stock flower near my easel
Their messy petals and aroma are looks impossible to portray so each time I look on it I tried to imagine how I would paint it in watercolor.


Time pass and stock flowers start to loose their freshness. I rapidly  took 3 pieces of paper and set a challenge to try all techniques I have learn and explore in watercolor to portray my new favorite while it is still fresh and in form.

I like to follow and see how each painting is develops. There is one flower and 3 different ways of painting them! Ultramarine painting on top is my favorite right now.


I turn my camera on on each stage of my painting session. I hope there is wonderful collection of painting sessions will come out when I will be finished.

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig