2.10.15

Imaginative paintings of white roses in watercolor

Original watercolor "Three Lemony Beauties" by Olga Peregood
Hello my dear readers! Since I approached imaginative paintings and techniques to create them using watercolor I totally fall in love with this style of working. Every time I pick up my brush there is new adventure. Every wash and every piece of paper is useful. You never know what a result will be.

In this one of my imaginative paintings of white roses in watercolor I took an old wash and turn it into lemony beauties.

Luckily I captured the final stage of painting lemony roses in my video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jom6bKsyJ3E&index=6&list=PLb47w7Evndp2ZcmLqXalxbEFeIxZ3TRGs
Playlist of watercolor imaginative paintings by Olga Peregood on 'lazywonderbrush' You Tube channel
In this demonstration I used techniques from my watercolor painting tutorial in my Virtual Class "Escaping Winter. Roses" - http://bit.ly/2g00SCX

Check out for availability of original painting in my picture Gallery

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig