1.10.15

Shift ✿ܓHuge step forward into bigger format

Original watercolor gladiolus painting by Olga Peregood. First wash on a larger format
Original watercolor gladiolus painting by Olga Peregood. First wash on a larger format
Hello, my dear readers! I bought a beautiful long bouquet of gladiolus, standing near my mirror. Reflection in mirror multiply the illusion twice and each time you watch in a mirror first time in the morning there are beautiful frame of flowers around you. I like the idea to surround your living space with such pleasant little tricks. I believe such a little gifts that we create for ourselves influences on our mood and hole day.

My inspirational long bouquet of gladiolus, standing near my mirror
My inspirational long bouquet of gladiolus, standing near my mirror

Gladiolus so fresh and beautiful it seems impossible to portray such a colors and their beauty. There is waiting challenge to go out of my comfort zone and move to the larger format in painting still in my mind. So paint long stems gladiolus in original size on a large piece of paper was an excellent idea to learn\approach painting on a larger piece of paper.

Original watercolor gladiolus painting by Olga Peregood
Original watercolor gladiolus painting by Olga Peregood. First wash on a larger format
This is my previous blog post about my step into bigger format, which was year ago and what happened when I did it - http://ladywonderbrush.blogspot.com/2014/07/one-little-step-forward-into-bigger.html

I had so much fun painting on a larger piece of paper. There are more pleasure, more joy, more watermarks!

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig