26.10.15

This is how true nature looks like for me

Bag with chipmunk printed on it. For printing is used original watercolor of chipmunk by Olga Peregood

Hello! I have a collection of beautiful photos from my recent trip to Algonquin Park in Ontario in Canada I would like to share on my blog. This is how true nature looks like for me and it`s really is!

Climbing the rock around a huge lake under
Forest is so healthy here, true,  natural and wild.
So much inspiration here.
My chipmunk bag starts the conversation
I feel blessed to coming up in this powerful place. After 3 hours I was overwhelmed by creative ideas, so tired and so charged at the same time. Nature is always being the most inspirational thing for me. And cute little creates as well.

You need nuts to pass the Algonquin park

You can purchase my chipmunk bag shipping worldwide via this link - http://bit.ly/1V0JHyD

~L~
Share:

2 comments

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig