18.11.15

My Course ❖ $5 Pet Portrait ❖ Trailer Story ❖ Updates

Course

Hello! It is almost a month since I launched my course Watercolor Treasure Chest: 7 Techniques For Amazing Watercolors. Remember the fair to start teaching in front of my students. Now my favorite part of a day is early morning when  I get up and check what are new wonderful and talented people from 65 countries around the World enrolled into my class!

Cover for my course "Watercolor Treasure Chest"

I received so wonderful reviews and e-mails from happy students and so many requests on what to paint next! Now I am working on next one. I can't wait to show what an exciting subjects you can paint using techniques from Watercolor Treasure Chest.
When I was launching this course I said I hope I will love teaching as much as painting. Now I'm definitely do!

Blog updates

My SHOP is updated with some very cool stuff
I spent my yesterday by updating this blog. It's so exciting to see how as my art grows my blog grows either. There are new pages "Shop", "Tutorials" and "About Me" updated.

Thank you for being a part of my art journey and for following this blog.
Have a nice day,
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig