25.11.15

New watercolor friend from parcel and wonderful adventure

Luckily I have wonderful bouquet of purple carnations while unpacking my parcel from art supplies store
Hi! When I unpack my parcel from art supplies store I rapidly try new tube of Purple Lake by Winsor & Newton. I always look for what's new on the market and let myself to try at least one new color a month. I made a simple swatch of it as I usually do to meet my new watercolor friend before invite it to my paintings.

My watercolor friend Purple Lake by Winsor & Newton from here
Now I get excited of coming wonderful ideas what I can paint with this color!



Luckily I have wonderful bouquet of purple carnations while unpacking my parcel from art supplies store
I had wonderful bouquet of fresh carnations at that moment and look how this tube is perfect to paint purple carnation!

Single frame from video painting session on my You Tube channel
Watch me painting this idea in this videos and our wonderful adventure with the medium:
Purple Carnation painting session. Video #1 - https://youtu.be/Qi12d8eN5iY
Purple Carnation painting session. Video #2 - https://youtu.be/CBEe2rYG0ZY

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig