19.11.15

That Dog!

Hi, my name is Olga. I am a professional artist and watercolor addict from Ontario, Canada.

I adore nature, animals, especially dogs. I absolutely love them. Paint them in my favorite medium watercolor is pure joy for me.

This is my recent commission of pet portrait painting in my favorite medium watercolor.

Original watercolor "Bailey" portrait by Olga Peregood
This is the most happy of my customers and Boston Terrier owner I had! Bailey was watching the SeaHawls football game. She was a little jersey on and sits near. She is always in a good mood and always up for treats. That is what she is doing in the pic, she is looking forward to a treat. I have so much fun painting her! Owner said I captured her personality and this is the most valuable appreciation for me as an artist!

This is between stages process of creation.


If you like my Bailey and you want me to share video demonstration how I paint dogs, please let me know in comments below. Your lovely pet might be a STAR of my next course as right now I am working on it and open for requests from you.

Have a nice day,

 ~L~



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig