22.12.15

Announcing new course "Creating WOW Effects In Watercolor"

Second course "Creating WOW Effects In Watercolor" with Olga Peregood. The Cover
Hello, my dear readers and students! I'm teaching online so I supposed my student might follow me in this blog.

I honestly  don't know how explain my excitement right now . Because I am beyond the truth. Guys, my course came out!!! I shoot for 3 days. Basically we were get to the root, to the deep root how to create a water fish can't live without, how to gain such fur you eager to touch it, how to Let Wind To Play Beneath Leaves, what makes eyes looks glassy and so real. You can now go watch it. Go on my Virtual Class via this link - http://lazywonderbrush.blogspot.ca/p/shop.html

Trailer for second course "Creating WOW Effects In Watercolor" with Olga Peregood. Single frame

If you guys watch it, please leave me a comment, please give me some feedback! I love to know your thoughts, because this is a course that is totally open up to discussion, this is something that I wanna hear about, because its not just about me painting, in fact that I'm  in front of the camera, but it was complete not about me. It's about approaching all this things and learn about different ways in watercolor and at the same time its something so fun and great like creation.

So ...I'm so excited that you guys finally have the opportunity to check it out. So if you have a moment, enroll into this course, follow me on Twitter, Instagram, so you can updated with all new videos, things that come out.

When I first watched finished course with my fam and friends on a large screen in our living room, I was so excited how it all looks like! It's not a course like step by steps, watching me paintig. It's a course that goes a lot deeper and more attractive and engaging, that makes you wanting grab your watercolors and paint rapidly.

Please let me know what you think of it, please leave a comment in Virtual Class, when you enroll into the course. I worked hard on it. I had study I had repainting, I was...It was a lot of work!

Thank you to everybody who enroll, take the opportunity.

So go watch it, go enroll into the course in my Virtual Class. I love you, like a crazy.

About course

Since I start teaching my first stop was give you the basics and I'm explored the latest watercolor techniques, some extreme effects with salt, even dive into destroying pigments you already have….that was a lot of fun and my first course "Watercolor Treasure Chest" I launched recently.

After basics my next stop is effects and I'm going explore the ways, techniques, tips and tricks that create WOW effects on painting. There are will be not just cats as everyone might think because of the cover. Surprise! Flowers, deer, fish, and many more other different subjects even dive into free experimenting and face on what happens….that is my second course "Creating WOW Effects In Watercolor"!

Watch trailer for my second course "Creating WOW Effects In Watercolor"- http://lazywonderbrush.blogspot.ca/p/shop.html
~L~


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig