4.12.15

Fingers cross!

Behind the stage of filming upcoming course "Creating WOW Effects In Watercolor"
Hello, everyone! I was so busy last week. It was hot days filming my next course "Creating WOW Effects In Watercolor". I received so many requests on what to paint using techniques you discovered in this Watercolor Treasure Chest's course! And the most popular were....PETS! 

I cover so many subjects in this course so fingers cross editing and producing the finished course fit before Christmas.

Tomorrow I will add final touch and show you one of my recent painting and how I choose right colors before start to paint. This one is so bright in colors and good example fro that aim.

I hope your exercises goes well. My exercises in next class will use every technique from my course "Watercolor Treasure Chest". The more you master this class the more fun you will have later.

You can join "Watercolor Treasure Chest" via this link - http://bit.ly/2h8avC9

Have a nice day and paintings,
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig