6.12.15

I don’t really have a good eye of an artist like you do


Bruno watercolor portrait in process by Olga Peregood

Hi, there! Watercolor is so beautiful medium in process when colors are still wet. I want to sit and enjoy watching colors mixed together and how new watermarks forms as time goes by and painting dries, imagining possibilities I can use those for painting.

BUT. There are several issues came from my students: "I don’t really have a good eye of an artist like you do. You’re able to see the roses, faces, leaves hidden in the paint and brought them to life. It amazed me".

I became an artist not in one day as my skill to see future subject in wet blur wash.  I learned. And I know how hard it in the beginning to believe you can. That is why I love to share. And I am still learning and want you too! If you watched my "Watercolor Treasure Chest" I explained in details how to build your skill and open your imagination.

I can't wait tomorrow morning I continue to work on Bruno portrait. Bruno was rescued from Mexico and now he is adopting in Canada.

Come and watch how I paint dog commissions in this tutorial "Guess What It Is?" - http://lazywonderbrush.teachable.com/p/ladywonderbrush-tutorials-2015

~L~

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig