26.12.15

Paint from heart

Original watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. Private collection

Hello!
This is the end of a year and I want to wrap my thoughts about my art and think about future plans. This year is very exploitative. I wear myself with different roles according to my art, experimented, I was brave enough to do things just for try before I decide like or no. The more roles I explore the more opened I became to something new. There is no thing on my way, which I is "yes, that's it!". I'm still learning and searching.

The more I step on my curious journey the clearly see things that I did from my heart. And I'm so happy such things emerged. So my plan for next year is keeping the way I do things from my heart.

I'm thankful I have the possibilities to paint almost every day and to share my art with the world. I'm thankful new people that let me know what they think about my teaching. Now I understand what and how to make better and even more exciting.

I had so complex and replete year I can't imagine where I will be in the next. I wish everyone explore as much as you can and enjoy both success and mistakes on your art journey. I wish everyone be brave to move from your comfort zone and try new things before you decide like it or not.
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig