7.12.15

Two mexican pairs of eyes staring at me

Original Simon and Bruno watercolor painting by Olga Peregood
Hello! Yesterday post we talk about wet blur layer which is going to be a Bruno portrait.
Today Bruno has a friend Simon and they both magically come alive on my table easel. Bruno and Simon were rescued and adopted in Canada. They both loved so much so an owners asked me to paint them in my style in watercolor recently.

To say I enjoyed paint these guys is to say nothing. Since two pairs of eyes staring at me I had a special moments painting. Thank you Michelle and Jody for make this experience happened in my life. I feel like I should pay!

Original Simon and Bruno watercolor painting by Olga Peregood
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig