31.1.16

Blue lotuses

Original blue lotus watercolor painting by Olga Peregood

Hi, there! I'm so busy right now. There are tones of paintings, videos, projects and information about upcoming events are waiting to be sorted, planned, published so my head is spinning.

This is one of my projects I made for request for my customer. I found several shoots of between stages. This is beautiful painting and I glad to find a few minutes to tell the creation story of it on my blog today.

As usual, starting with matching properly color scheme.

Palette of colors for future blue lotus.
This is my first layer. I'm already happy with it and if I painted it for myself I'll leave it as it is.

Original blue lotus watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. First layer.
Don't wait while paper dry and continue to paint petals. I like how beautiful watermarks are starting to form on petals.

Original blue lotus watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. Second layer
On 3rd stage I added a tiny lines and my artist signature and that's it!

Original blue lotus watercolor painting by Olga Peregood
I don't stop and paint 3 more lotuses so my customer on a huge challenge which one to choose for her project!

Have a nice day and painting sessions,
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig